Why Ochre Recruitment?
Recruiting a new permanent doctor to your practice can be time consuming and stressful. Medical recruitment for locum doctors can be even harder. Screening, registration, training, credentialing and a variety of other processes need to be taken care of; and that’s after you’ve been through the process of actually creating and advertising the vacancy!
Why put yourself through the stress? Ochre Recruitment takes the stress and time out of doctor recruitment so that you can focus on the important aspects of managing your practice and taking care of patients.
With so many options out there, why should I choose Ochre Recruitment?
Ochre takes the guesswork out of finding doctors to fill medical vacancies. Our consultants have a wealth of experience when it comes to medical recruitment, and they will take the time to hear your needs and ensure that the right doctor is found to fit your team in your location.
We utilize a variety of creative marketing strategies; including our top of the line job board; email blasts; online marketing; social media; print magazines and more to ensure that your vacancy receives the best coverage, reaching the highest target audience of doctors specific to your needs.
Why is Ochre the leader in the Medical Recruitment industry?
- No upfront expenses – You don’t pay a cent when you list your vacancy with Ochre; the only fee is paid when the doctor is placed into your practice or hospital.
- Understanding – We are a part of the Ochre Health Group, which is owned and run by doctors who also manage primary care medical centres and provide services to hospitals. We understand your needs!
- Consultation – We consult closely with you to ensure the right solutions to your medical staffing needs.
- Influence – We are one of the largest and fastest growing medical recruitment agencies in Australasia. With offices in both Australia and New Zealand, we are in an excellent position to source the right doctor to fill your needs.
- Candidate Quality – Each doctor on our database has been screened comprehensively, including clinical assessments for overseas trained doctors. You can be assured that our candidates are of the highest standard.
- Full Service Assistance – We are also able to provide assistance with obtaining District of Workforce Shortage. We have extensive experience in international medical recruitment and are able to assist with all migration and medical registration paperwork.
- Commitment to Quality – We were one of the first medical recruitment agencies in Australia to achieve ISO 9001:2008 accreditation. We have developed systems and processes facilitate high quality recruitment services while meeting the regulatory requirements of the Recruitment and Consulting Services Association in Australia – whose certification we have also received for quality.
So if you are looking for a company that prides itself on the delivery of quality medical recruitment solutions to the health industry, then call Ochre Recruitment and speak to one of our consultants today!