Benefits of Working as a GP in an Ochre Medical Centre
- Flexible and open contract arrangements giving you a better chance at achieving your ideal work-life balance
- Attractive remuneration and control over how you bill your patients. Choose between private or bulk billings as you deem appropriate
- A commitment to education and training so you can easily continue your own professional development
- Full clinical autonomy to practice your way, while benefiting from cutting-edge software systems and operational support
- Exceptional nursing support who work closely with doctors to deliver patient care and chronic disease management plans
- Excellent administrative support providing marketing, training, payroll, hiring and practice management services, allowing you to maximise time spent with patients
- Eligibility for GPRIPS to encourage medical practitioners to practise in regional and remote communities. The General Practice Relocation Incentive Program offers reductions in moratorium.
Dr John Hall
What does a career in General Practice offer?
- A diverse career path
- Options for you to sub-specialise in anything, from rural generalism to sexual health
- A dynamic and supportive working environment
- An opportunity to manage your own business
- The potential to travel while you work
- Varied, complex and challenging experiences
- A stable income in which you can support your family.