House Officers PGY3+
|Salary:||Salary on application|
- From 17 April 2023
- Need to be PGY3 or more
- For relief positions
This large regional hospital is seeking to appoint House Officers for relief positions. Some of the clinical responsibilities include:
- Attend medical emergencies under their allocated Consultant.
- Attend to all patients admitted under their allocated team's Consultant.
- Admitting and clerking both elective patients and acute admissions(when on call) for the team they are rostered to cover.
- Attend Consultant ward rounds for the team they are rostered to cover.
- Organise investigations and treatment as appropriate for patients admitted under the team that they are rostered to cover. All results will be reviewed and actioned appropriately by the Reliever in conjunction with the Registrar/Consultant.
In this location, it is easy to achieve an enviable lifestyle without having to compromise your career path. The region’s amazing mountains, rivers, lakes, fantastic coastline and outstanding surfing and tramping opportunities, masses of parks and gardens, as well as a major events calendar, make it a great place to live and work.
To apply for this applicants must have or be eligible for registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand
If this sounds like something you would be interested in contact Shelley Caswell on +64 284184229 and quote job reference number JREF-107215.
Perhaps you are looking for something a little different?
We have plenty more roles available so do get in touch so we can furnish you with more relevant opportunities.