- Various shift from October 2022 to January 2023
- Rates as per NZ Rate card
- Shared accommodation covered
This hospital is seeking locum Medical Registrars for the following dates:
- Tuesday 25Oct | 0800-1600 | OPRS or Gen Med Team A
- Tuesday 25 Oct | 1600-2300 | 1st on Reg
- Wednesday 26 Oct | 0800-1600 | OPRS
- Thursday 27 Oct | 0800-1600 | OPRS
- Friday 28 Oct | 0800-1600 | OPRS
- Friday 28 Oct | 1600-2300 | 1st on Reg
- Thursday 3 Nov | 1600-2300 | 1st on Reg
- Tuesday 22 Nov | 1600-2300 | 1st on Reg
- Friday 9 Dec | 1500-2300 | Evening Reg
- Saturday 10 Dec | 0800-2200 | 2nd on Reg
- Tuesday 24 Jan | 0800-1600 | OPRS
- Wednesday 25 Jan | 0800-1600 | OPRS
Enjoy a locum within the region where culture and coffee are the key attractions. Filled with generous walking tracks and mountain biking, a spectacular river is close by, it is abundant with nature escapes and lovely seaside villages. The Hutt Valley caters to all lifestyles and is an excellent location for both families and single people with the added attraction of many Lord of the Ring filming locations such as Helms deep and Rivendell to explore.
You must have or be eligible for registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in contact Shelley Caswell on +64 284184229 and quote job reference number JREF-106153.
Perhaps you are looking for something a little different?
We have plenty more roles available so do get in touch so we can furnish you with more relevant opportunities.