- $1300 - $1650 p/day (Depending on experience and location)
- 27 Nov - 28 Jun *Min 3 weeks
- Travel and accommodation provided
Locum is required in a range of communities so if you're a GP with a passion for Indigenous Health, come, offer your expertise, and be part of an amazing and friendly team of nurses and Aboriginal health workers.
With over four locations, you will go where you are most needed. Some locations may be supported by another GP or Registrar, however, you may be a solo GP if required, with emergency backups in place, and there is no after-hours or weekend work.
Communities include Galiwin'ku, Ramingining, Milingimbi, Nhulunbuy, etc.
Discover the towns on the Gove Peninsula and North East Arnhem Land. With areas to hike, camp, explore swimming holes, and more, each location you may work at offers something different, giving you even more reason to return!
- FACRRM/FRACGP or VR qualifications and unrestricted AHPRA Registration
- Experience with Communicare and participation in cultural sensitivity training or other Indigenous Health GP training modules or CPD activities
- Working with Children - Ochre Card required
If this sounds like something you would be interested in contact Melissa Gomez-Gaviria on 02 8356 3169 and quote job reference number JREF-109108.
Perhaps you are looking for something a little different?
We have plenty more roles available so do get in touch so we can furnish you with more relevant opportunities.