- $1500 per day
- 5-16 Jun *1 GP | 4/09-27/10 *2 GPs | Nov-Onwards *Up to 4 GPs (Min 3+ wks)
- Travel, car and accommodation provided
This clinic is looking for GPs with a passion for Indigenous Health, supported by other Drs, nurses, and Aboriginal Health workers, and visiting Allied Health. The nearest emergency department is 1km away. The average appointment length is 20min and mostly walk-ins.
Monday to Friday only, no on-call required.
Located approx. 3.5hrs drive south of Darwin is Katherine, known for its tropical weather and a striking landscape full of gorges and waterfalls. With your weekends off, you will have plenty of time to explore the area and go for a bushwalk, fly over the National Parks, or relax in the natural hot springs.
- FACRRM/FRACGP or VR qualifications and unrestricted AHPRA Registration
- Current Working with Children for NT / Ochre Card
- Three doses of Covid Vaccine
- Experience in working within an Indigenous health setting and Communicare is preferred
If this sounds like something you would be interested in contact Melissa Gomez-Gaviria on 02 8356 3169 and quote job reference number JREF-106772.
Perhaps you are looking for something a little different?
We have plenty more roles available so do get in touch so we can furnish you with more relevant opportunities.