- $1800 per day
- 11 Dec - 28 Mar | 22 Jan - 28 Mar | 11 Dec - 5 Jan | 31 Jan - 1 Mar *Min 3 weeks
- Travel and accommodation provided
This is your chance to provide support to a range of remote Indigenous medical centres and for potential ongoing opportunities. GP solo work with consistent communication between community health services, so you are never truly 'alone'. Aboriginal Healthcare Workers and nursing staff will support your day today and you will see a range of patients with 20 minute appointments. Your role will be to provide care for chronic healthcare concerns, education, and treatment. No on-call, weekend, or after-hours required.
Location is dependent on available dates and roster requirements at that time. These communities are always keen to welcome new GPs and to support you in this remote setting - this locum truly is one where your clinical skills are appreciated.
Communities: Docker River, Ntaria, Santa Teresa
- You must hold FRACGP, VR, or equivalent qualifications; and General or Specialist registration with AHPRA.
- Working with Children for NT required
- Experience in working within a remote Indigenous health setting is preferred
- BLS or ALS preferred
If this sounds like something you would be interested in contact Melissa Gomez-Gaviria on 02 8356 3169 and quote job reference number JREF-109105.
Perhaps you are looking for something a little different?
We have plenty more roles available so do get in touch so we can furnish you with more relevant opportunities.