GP ED / VMO and ED Locum Jobs across NSW
Ochre Recruitment is thrilled to be supporting Medical Directions, our partners and experienced medical workforce provider, in finding dedicated Emergency Medicine Career Medical Officers and Registrars and General Practice VMOs for outstanding locum, short-term contracts, and permanent job opportunities across the Hunter New England Region.
Medical Directions hold long-standing service arrangements with Inverell District Hospital, Manilla Multipurpose Facility, Quirindi HealthOne and Hospital, and Tomaree Community Hospital. For locum doctors, this means you'll get first access to flexible FIFO arrangements, part-time or full-time locums, short-term or long-term opportunities at top locum rates.
The team adopts a ‘hands-on’ personal approach ensuring they match doctors with the right jobs, whilst recognising individual career and life goals. This results in rewarding longer-term arrangements, well-run hospitals, and more positive health outcomes within communities.
Working as a full-time or locum GP or ED Locum in rural and regional settings provides a diverse and interesting array of medicine you just won't find in metropolitan cities. You'll thrive on a wide range of clinical work, develop and hone valuable skills, play an important role in the community, and enjoy the relaxed lifestyle of these unique and picturesque towns in Australia.
- Permanent/fixed-term work at competitive locum rates;
- Job security with options of FIFO (Fly In, Fly Out) or relocation assistance if desired;
- Diverse locations and facilities from scenic coastal communities to charming country towns easily accessible no more than 1-2 hrs from the nearest airport;
- Opportunity to upskill and exposure to a range of medicine;
- Work in modern, well supported facilities;
- Full support by our team of experts to match you to the right role and assist you with credentialing requirements, travel, and accommodation.
If you're a GP Locum Doctor or ED Locum Doctor with full AHPRA registration and have a passion or curiosity for rural medicine, contact Naomie Rapira on 0498 441 118 for a no-obligation discussion. Alternatively, register your interest with us online.